DID YOU KNOW?
This song was first played by the British band Oasis in the 90's.
ACTIVITIES
1- Watch the video and jot down some reasons to believe in a better World:
2- Complete the song with these words:
allright - free - blues - please - way - always - bus - cost - breeze - long
allright - free - blues - please - way - always - bus - cost - breeze - long
I'm ............... to be whatever I
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the .............. if I want
I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like, if it's wrong or right, it's .....................!
It always seems to me
You ....................... see what people want you to see
How ................. is it gonna be
before we get on the ...................... and 'cause no fuss?
Get a grip on yourself, it don't ...................... much!
Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say if it comes my ................. it's alright /
You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you ..................., you can shoot the ................. if you want
Whatever you say if it comes my way it's alright!
Whatever I choose and I'll sing the .............. if I want
I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like, if it's wrong or right, it's .....................!
It always seems to me
You ....................... see what people want you to see
How ................. is it gonna be
before we get on the ...................... and 'cause no fuss?
Get a grip on yourself, it don't ...................... much!
Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say if it comes my ................. it's alright /
You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you ..................., you can shoot the ................. if you want
Whatever you say if it comes my way it's alright!
Logré publicar el video!!! (no era tan complicad...) espero que les guste la actividad, la preparé para mis alumnos de secundaria para la semana próxima.
ResponderEliminarGreat work!!! My video is a bit bigger than the blog main screen...I don't know how to adjust it...
ResponderEliminar